Pages

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Denver Dispatch

I just returned returned from a trip to Denver the other day. In addition to other projects out there, I am working on an exchange exhibit between artists based in Beacon, and artists of EDGE gallery, a coop gallery in Denver. The exhibits will be held concurrantly at the end of June, at Spire Studios in Beacon, and EDGE in Denver. Stay tuned for more details.
I'm in the process of creating posts about a few art related items in Denver on my personal blog. I'll have a couple more yet to post this weekend on public sculpture, and collector toys.

While I'm talking about my own stuff, there will be a reception held a OII restaurant in connection to my paintings being on display on Thurs., April 6 from 6:30-8pm. If you're around come by and have a drink, and enjoy some tapas.

No comments: