Pages

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Yikes!

So, on the spur of the moment, I thought I'd trade up to Blogger's new blog template. I have not been able to simply paste elements back into the template so easily. So I now have a new task of getting artist links and other goodies back in place. The good thing, I think, about the new template will be the indexing of tags, making past posts more easily searchable. I just have to go back and tag older posts.

I'd been meaning to redesign the blog. this is as good a time as any. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

FYI - I've been planning on asking one artist every six months or so to play around with maykr's color scheme..... so stay tuned for that. I think Elia Gurna is the first person on tap - as long as her pregnancy does not get in our way....

No comments: