Maykr is an ongoing archive of blog posts dating from 2005 about art and artists around....but not limited to the Beacon, NY area.


Saturday, September 01, 2007

Yikes!

So, on the spur of the moment, I thought I'd trade up to Blogger's new blog template. I have not been able to simply paste elements back into the template so easily. So I now have a new task of getting artist links and other goodies back in place. The good thing, I think, about the new template will be the indexing of tags, making past posts more easily searchable. I just have to go back and tag older posts.

I'd been meaning to redesign the blog. this is as good a time as any. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

FYI - I've been planning on asking one artist every six months or so to play around with maykr's color scheme..... so stay tuned for that. I think Elia Gurna is the first person on tap - as long as her pregnancy does not get in our way....

No comments: