Maykr is an ongoing archive of blog posts dating from 2005 about art and artists around....but not limited to the Beacon, NY area.


Thursday, November 08, 2007

Second Saturday, November 10, 2007

Here's what I know about this upcoming Second Saturday: (links can be found in the side bar. Help yourself.)

Opening this week @ Fovea Exhibitions Beacon Gallery, Ziyah Gafic, "Love Thy Neighbor: Bosnian Diaries." There will be a reception, Nov 10 from 4-8pm.

@ Go North: Celeste Fichter, "Northern Light" Reception from 6-9pm.
@ Vanbrunt Gallery: Well, I know Kathy Feighery will be showing at VanBrunt, but I'm not sure who else will be there, so consider it something to look forward to-like easter.
@ Open Space: "Feeling it Out," work by Andy Rementer, Alex Purdy, Mike Perry and Garrett Morin.
@ bau: I believe Franc Palia will be showing work this month.

@ RiverWinds, the Holiday Group Show

Although I'm sure more is going on, that's about all the info I have at the moment from my current remote location.
Don't forget, The Next Step After Party at the Piggy Bank @ 10pm with Paul Nice and El Jef(f)e.


No comments: