Pages

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Second Saturday, November 10, 2007

Here's what I know about this upcoming Second Saturday: (links can be found in the side bar. Help yourself.)

Opening this week @ Fovea Exhibitions Beacon Gallery, Ziyah Gafic, "Love Thy Neighbor: Bosnian Diaries." There will be a reception, Nov 10 from 4-8pm.

@ Go North: Celeste Fichter, "Northern Light" Reception from 6-9pm.
@ Vanbrunt Gallery: Well, I know Kathy Feighery will be showing at VanBrunt, but I'm not sure who else will be there, so consider it something to look forward to-like easter.
@ Open Space: "Feeling it Out," work by Andy Rementer, Alex Purdy, Mike Perry and Garrett Morin.
@ bau: I believe Franc Palia will be showing work this month.

@ RiverWinds, the Holiday Group Show

Although I'm sure more is going on, that's about all the info I have at the moment from my current remote location.
Don't forget, The Next Step After Party at the Piggy Bank @ 10pm with Paul Nice and El Jef(f)e.


No comments: