Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Second Saturday, April 12 2008 - a few pics

Expect slower than usual posting in the coming weeks. I's just so busy.

I got off to a very late start for my Second Saturday jaunt on April 12. Several places, including Hermitage and Van Brunt had already closed by the time I made it past.
The highlight of the evening for me was getting hit up for money three separate times along my walk on Main St. That's a record. Folks must be really feeling the pinch if they have to be asking an artist for loose change. Of course, it may simply be that these needy folks recognize me for the snappy dresser I am.

Here are a few photos.

Hedina Christener's work at Mount Beacon Fine Art.


Tom Holmes turned bau into an aviary for the evening.




Chris Bors @ Go North


Tote Bags! Lots of them from all over@ Open Space. They're all $1o0, proceeds benefit Clearwater.



The crowd @ Zahra's opening for Nicole Monforti & Keila Sone


A little window dressing on my walk back home.

No comments: