Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update on the TransArt Institute residency at Dia

I'm waiting on confirmation for the TransArt Institute residency at Dia:Beacon that is scheduled for tomorrow.
As of this morning it was on, but given the conditions brought on by the snow storm and the difficulties that many of the resident hosts are going through, the plan may have to change. I'll update inform
ation as I get it.
If you have any questions or concerns, give me a call 914-844-6515.
One thing that I do know is that the plan to lead artists through the museum blindfolded at 11:30am will not happen.

Update, 11:38am: the program is a go. Visiting artists will be contacting hosts to confirm the possibility of their stay. Some artists will be opting to return to NYC at the end of the day.

No comments: