Pages

Friday, July 06, 2007

Spreken zie Art?

Peter Iannarelli has brought to my attention a craig's list item announcing, yet another gallery in Beacon.
The gallery scheduled to open this month is called Mount Beacon Fine Art, and it is seeking artists to submit portfolios to fill out the exhibition schedule. I found a second listing on Craig's list detailing the offerings of of private art instruction at the gallery.

The first question that comes to my head when I hear of something new opening is, will this space add to a possible conversation on art? or will it be another in a line of gallery boutiques in town, or Goutiques-that's a frase I coined just this very second.

You've just witnessed yet another tiny growth in the body of the english language.




In fact in just this very moment, I have coined the frase, Goutique.

No comments: