Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Averting Winter, for a few days

I’m currently in LA for A(ngelika Rinnhofer)’s opening tonight at the Paul Kopeikin Gallery. I’ll be posting images of the installation, and opening reception in the coming week.

Angelika tying up loose ends in preparation for her exhibit.

I did not make it out for Second Saturday last weekend, and the post I had intended to post on that day was lost. I want to mention that last week brought the opening of a new gallery in Beacon. Rear View Gallery located in the back of the Paper Presence stationary store at …..Main St. The gallery’s first show features works on paper by British based artist, Wendy Yeo. Also, the Beacon Art Supply hosted a party celebrating it’s 4x5 club, an instore permanent installation of 4x5” artworks created by local artists on canvas boards provided by the store. All members of the club receive a 10% discount on purchases. For anyone interested in submitting a piece, contact BAS.

No comments: