Pages

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Open Studios @ Spire Studios, May 12


It's been over a year, but there will be another open studio and exhibit opening at Spire Studios this Saturday.
The exhibit "What We Do" is a selection of work created by artists that work as gallery attendants at Dia:Beacon.
It seems that after a month's run at Spire, the exhibit will move over to the Muddy Cup where art exhibits are organized by bau, but I haven't found any details on this other than the dates listed in the jpg above.
I'm wrapping up a month away and will be rolling back into Beacon on Saturday, so I plan to perpetuate the delusion that this open studio was fortuitously scheduled as a welcome home party for me.
Other openings happening on Sat., as far a I know.
Hedina Cristiner's works on paper will be opening at the Rear Views Gallery located in The Paper Presence stationary store located at 296 Main St. The reception hours are 6-8pm.
I believe Christopher Staples is having an opening at bau along with a guest artist.
My recollections are a bit fuzzy, and I can't find any current info on either bau's or BACA's website, so that'll have to suffice for now.

No comments: