Pages

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Current Affairs

I gotta tell you all, I've been feeling blogkt. I've got several posts that seemed of a timely nature that I've wanted to get up over the past couple of weeks, but it's just not happening. Maybe now that I've given words to this difficulty, the logjam will release and things can roll. If not, I may just step back a bit.

But in light of the fact that the interminable circus has packed up and left town for a couple of years, here are a few links vis a vis the constituency of art.
Andrew Taylor, the artful manager, has posted the text of the Obama/Biden campaign's policy relating to arts. Something to look forward to if he can get to it.

Prior to this week's election, Dutchess County Arts Council, Benjamin Krevolin, in his weekly Taconic Weekend column, made the case for a heretofore unheralded segment of motherhood - the Arts Mom. Benjamin's column made its way onto the Huffington Post.

No comments: