Pages

Friday, September 15, 2006

Who was that headless man?

That's the question on everybody's lips this week.
Alright, maybe not.
Tony Moore is sizing up Harald Plochberger's choice of material at the opening of bau 21.
photo by Harald Plochberger.


The photo above comes from bau's website, and was taken by Harald Plochberger at the opening of his bau 21 show. I missed the spectacle because I was in Miami - honest. I'm just wondering who Harald could have gotten to play this crucial role for his opening. Simon Draper claims he was elsewhere that evening, and can provide witnesses to corroborate - we're looking into his story. On the other hand, I don't know if it has any significance, but I don't see Gary Jacketti mingling in any of the photos... You don't suppose?
If you have any you have any thoughts on who the mystery man might be, place your vote here.

No comments: