Pages

Friday, October 26, 2007

Continental divide


I had a delightful drive cross country this week and made it into Denver last night. Next week I'll be preparing for an exhibit I'm doing with Marc Willhite at the Curtis Arts and Humanities Center in Greenwood Village, CO. The Center is located just south of Denver, and the exhibit opens on Saturday Nov, 3. Marc and I will be giving a gallery talk on Thursday Nov, 15 at 5:30. I'll be posting more informatin and images from the show at christopheralbert.com and my personal blog. The exhibit will be a selection of paintings sculpture and installation work that investigates the Six Memos for the Next Millenium by Italo Calvino.
Also in Denver next week: Michael Zansky, from Rockland County will be exhibiting work from his Supreme Court Series at the Sandy Carson Gallery in Denver beginning on Nov, 2.

No comments: